As this it’s Zero Waste Week here are a few tips to make better use of your resources.
- Office audit – organise an office audit to identify which materials are best to reduce or recycle first
- Reuse – are there any items you’d normally throw away that could be reused?
- Avoid disposables – use reusables, such as crockery and refillable water bottles
- Use it all – avoid generating food waste by eating it all up, create leftover recipes or potluck dinners
- Repair – hold a repair workshop
The theme of this year’s campaign is reducing food waste – time to think about how to use food more creatively and to use common sense when it comes to food labelling.