We’re half way through Green Office Week and a survey suggests that we’re implementing very few green initiatives in the workplace.
Office company Avery surveyed 1,000 people what environmental practices businesses were adopting. The results – when we get to work we leave our green habits at home.
It’s infographic below lists the top 10 bad practices:
Things we don’t do at work
- Throw away paper rather than recycling it
- Don’t have a recycling bin
- Throw away food packaging
- Throw away cans and cartons
- Don’t print double-sided
- Leave equipment on stand by
- Use non-environmentally friendly products
- Leave the lights on
- Leave the heating on; open windows
- Don’t reuse envelopes/ jiffy bags